My Little Cupcake

My Little Cupcake
My Little Cupcake

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pretzel Candy

I must admit, I'm slightly addicted to any combinations that involves pretzels and chocolate! This is a great snack for guest to munch on at parties plus, you can color coordinate them to match your party's color scheme! :)

(I only made a few because I thought I had more pretzels than I did...oh well! Will make sure I have enough pretzels next time! )

Ingredients:
  • Waffle-shaped pretzels (I already had these 'tiny twist' pretzels and opted to use them instead)
  • Hershey Kisses or Hugs
  • M&Ms
Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Place pretzels on parchment paper on a cookies sheet. Unwrap your hershey kisses and place them in the center of each pretzel. Bake for 4-6 mins, or until the Hershey Kiss is soft to the touch. Press an M&M into the center of each hershey kiss before it has time to cool. Allow the candies to cool for a few minutes. Place in the refridgerator for at least 10 mins to allow the chocolate to set.

These are very yummy and would make great little gifts for the upcoming holiday season! Just place some in a plastic bag tied with colorful ribbon. Then write a sweet message in a card and just tie it onto the bag with the ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! :)