My Little Cupcake

My Little Cupcake
My Little Cupcake

Thursday, October 27, 2011

TBC (Turkey, Bacon, Cheddar) Cressent Rolls

I decided to try one of the many recipes from Pinterest that I have pinned...this one seemed yummy and simple enough to make for lunch!


What you will need:
~ Pillsbury Cressent Rolls
~ Turkey deli meat
~ Shredded cheddar cheese
~ Bacon bits or bacon pieces that you put on top of salads

Directions:
Preheat oven according to Cressent rolls instructions. Unroll the dough, place turkey, shredded cheese and bacon bits on the larger side of the triangles. Roll up and place on a baking sheet. Bake according to the cressent rolls instructions. (you may have to bake alittle longer until the rolls are golden brown on top).

Simple as that! You can alter the recipe too....I'm doing a ham and cheese version next! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! :)