My Little Cupcake

My Little Cupcake
My Little Cupcake

Monday, October 24, 2011

Ranch Chicken

This is one of my husbands favorite dishes I cook so we usually have this at least once a week! Its so simple and you can make extras and freeze a batch for another day :)



Ingredients:
  • Chicken breast tenderloins
  • Ranch dressing mix pack
  • Ritz crackers
  • Egg
How to make it:

1.  Place about half of one roll of the ritz crackers and the ranch dressing mix in a ziploc bag. Seal tightly, letting all the air out. Crush the ritz crackers until its finely crushed. Pour the crumbs into a plate.

2.  Beat the egg in a bowl. Take the chicken and dip it in the beaten egg, then coat it with the cracker/ranch mixture. Place the chicken in a 9x13 baking dish

3.  Back at 375 degrees for 25-30 mins. Enjoy! :)

Tip:  When preparing my ranch chicken, I make an extra batch to freeze. After coating the chicken with the cracker/ranch mixture, place in a freezer ziploc bag and freeze it laying flat. When ready, thaw it out and cook it at 375 for 25-30 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! :)